CML showcases the first products in its SµRF range at IMS2021
The SµRF family is CML’s range of high frequency, high bandwidth RFICs and MMICs for RF and mmWave applications. The SµRF product family has been designed to help accelerate the design of RF products operating in the mmWave and GHz frequencies. The products being showcased at IMS2021 include:
● The CMX90A003 (1W) and CMX90A004 (2W) 860 - 960 MHz Power Amplifiers. These two-stage, fully matched MMIC power amplifiers deliver +29.5 dBm (CMX90A003) or +32.5 dBm (CMX90A004) of saturated power. Both devices use GaAs HBT technology. The CMX90A003 is ideal as a booster PA in sub-1GHz applications to extend the range of low-power RF transceivers. The CMX90A004 is optimised to operate as a high-power final stage PA in wireless ISM applications.
● The CMX90G301 (+1 dB) and CMX90G302 (+2 dB) 1.4 - 7.1 GHz Positive Gain Slope Amplifiers. These devices are designed to compensate for frequency related gain loss. Using GaAS pHEMT, they combine low DC power, low noise and high gain in a cascadable MMIC.
The CMX90A003 and CMX90A004 Power Amplifiers, and the CMX90G301 and CMX90G304 Positive Gain Slope Amplifiers all follow the SµRF strategy of offering highly integrated solutions that are easy to use. CML’s experts will be available at the event to provide further technical details of the products and target applications.
CML will also be offering visitors the chance to learn more about the recently introduced CMX940 low-power Frac-N RF synthesiser. The CMX940 addresses the demand coming from OEMs for a high-performance, highly configurable RF synthesiser that can operate from 49 MHz to 2040 MHz. It delivers best-in-class phase noise and low levels of spurious products thanks to its high level of integration, which includes a wideband VCO (voltage controlled oscillator).
Due to COVID-19 restrictions there will be no live demonstrations during the in-person event in Atlanta, GA. A video demonstration of the CMX940 will be available, and SµRF evaluation boards will be on display.
About CML Microcircuits
CML Microcircuits is a world-leader in the design, development and supply of low-power analogue, digital and mixed-signal semiconductors for telecommunications systems globally.
The company’s wide and varied portfolio means that CML devices are used in an extensive range of industrial and commercial products for licensed and unlicensed wireless voice and data systems.
In addition to our established range of devices, we are able to offer bespoke solutions to customers. This service includes design assistance, advice and first-class technical support.
The outcome is a product offering that embraces a number of key technologies and delivers the result cost-effectively with fast time to market, ultimate flexibility and low risk.
CML Microcircuits is a member of the CML Microsystems Plc. Group of companies.
- 内置可编程模拟功能的新型 Renesas Synergy™ 低功耗 S1JA 微控制器
- Vishay 推出高集成度且符合 IrDA® 标准的红外收发器模块
- ROHM 发布全新车载升降压电源芯片组
- 艾迈斯半导体与 Qualcomm Technologies 集中工程优势开发适用于手机 3D 应用的主动式立体视觉解决方案
- 缤特力推出全新商务系列耳机 助力解决开放式办公的噪音难题
- CISSOID 和泰科天润（GPT）达成战略合作协议，携手推动碳化硅功率器件的广泛应用
- 瑞萨电子推出 R-Car E3 SoC，为汽车大显示屏仪表盘带来高端3D 图形处理性能
- 【已出报告】150W 无APFC 反激过CCC认证开关电源
- [单片机] ARM-Microprocessor-Systems 2017新书 (英文）